Complete a BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business for your chance to provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others. You will use your skills and knowledge to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. With this Certificate under your belt, you can pursue a career in the Business industry as an analyst, office administrator or personal assistant.
Available Specialisation streams:
- Administration Specialisation
- Operations Specialisation
- Leadership Specialisation
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
This course can be conducted via online, blended or workplace.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. It is preferred that students have obtained a minimum of a School Certificate or equivalent. Entry requirements may vary dependent on unit selection and delivery method. Call us today for more information.
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Provide employment opportunities
- Personal counselling services (if required)
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)