- Please note: This is a fee-for-service program
If you’re already thriving in collaborative and dynamic hospitality workplaces, the SIT40422 Certificate IV in Hospitality can be your stepping stone to bigger and better things in the industry.
With so many exciting career pathways for growth, this course has been designed to position you as a highly sought-after professional in supervisor roles.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Bar Supervisor
- Front of House Supervisor
What You'll Learn
- Interpreting financial information and managing finances within a budget
- Leading and managing people
- Implementing and monitoring work health and safety practices
- Enhancing the customer service experience
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 18 months to complete
- 36 service periods.
- 21 course units to complete.
- Submit 1 course unit every 4 weeks to graduate in 18 months
Study the theoretical elements of this course, anywhere and anytime through our online learning platform.
36 service periods to be completed in a hospitality environment sourced by the student.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification as specified in the packaging rules.
If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
You will need to be a permanent Australian resident (or equivalent) or have the right to study in Australia.
No specific educational prerequisites are required to enrol in this course.
You must complete 36 service periods as part of the work placement requirements of this qualification.
- Knowledge questions
- Case studies
- Workplace projects
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study - Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length - whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support - Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses - Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number - 22557)