- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding.
- This course is not delivered by an official TAFE institution. This course is delivered by LET Training, a nationally accredited private training provider.
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification suited to people working in a work health and safety (WHS) role that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others. The qualification reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
From the date of the initial course registration/enrolment, the learner is provided a Twelve (12) months timeframe to complete the course.
No entry requirements for this qualification
Recognition Of Prior Learning
If you believe you have competence in any of the units of competency within the qualification, you can apply to have it recognised through the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions;
- Participate in interviews with your assessor.
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback
This qualification requires completion of ten (10) units of competency, 440 Nominal Hours, comprising five (5) Work Health and Safety units and five (5) elective units – addressing a variety of topics and subject-matter areas.
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)