- 93% employment success. Enrol today and get FREE examination fees and direct access to our Career Services team.
Looking to become a project manager? With a predicted 15.7 million project management roles to be available globally by 2022, there’s no better time to get involved.
Packed with all the Project Management certifications, including Prince2, Agile, Microsoft and the Certified Associate in Project Management qualification, this course is perfect for any aspiring project manager.
Our dedicated Career Services team will provide you with the tools needed for a successful career in tech. Receive expert guidance for your career, learn how to navigate the job market and be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
Who's It For?
The Certified Associate in Project Management is perfect for any stage of your career. From entry-level to the experienced, this course is set to develop your skills towards becoming a leading project manager.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Oil + Gas
What You'll Learn
- Project Management Introduction
- Project Fundamentals
- The Process Groups
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Managing Project Work
- Project Changes and Closing
- Capturing, Analyzing, and Using Project Lessons Learned
- Strategically Focused Project Management
- Plan and Define Project Scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Validate and Control Scope
- Define and Sequence Activities
- Develop the Project Schedule
- Control the Project Schedule
- Creating a Project Budget
- Keeping Your Project on Budget
- Planning Quality Management
- Manage and Control Quality
- Quality Methodologies and Standards for Project Management
- Plan and Acquire Resources
- Develop and Manage Resources
- Plan and Manage Communications
- Monitor Project Communications
- Planning Risk Management
- Identifying Risk
- Analyzing Risk
- Responding to Risk
- Planning Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Procurement Planning
- Procurement Management
- Ethics and Project Management
- Ethical Standards and PMI® Core Values
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 1 month
How will I learn?
As a student, we offer exclusive and unique learning tech with ELSA and the Percipio App.
This is a unique benefit when studying with the Learning People, as you’ll be able to move through the training more efficiently and find the process easier to navigate.
You’ll gain access to thousands of microlearning assets in your browser while you’re learning from the best tech learning platform in the world, wherever you are in the world.
The simple interface will help accelerate your learning and increase utilisation, with one-click access to your content. You’ll work from your personalised learning playlist, designed to help you reach your career goals.
- No prerequisites for the Agile training
- However, in order to take the ACP exam, you’ll need 2,000 hours of project experience with additional 1,800 hours of Agile experience
Why learn with us?
- We’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1-2-1 personal tutor access
- A global community of 40,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCareâ„¢
- Access virtual seminars and classrooms
- We only partner with the biggest accreditors in the world
- Gain invaluable industry experience
- Change career, start fresh or simply advance in your current role
- Exclusive student benefits — Alumni community, industry events and lots more
- During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability
- By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you
- You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We're committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry