Looking to become a project manager? With a predicted 15.7 million project management roles to be available globally by 2022, there’s no better time to get involved.
Packed with all the Project Management certifications, including Prince2, Agile, Microsoft and the Certified Associate in Project Management qualification, this course is perfect for any aspiring project manager.
Our dedicated Career Services team will provide you with the tools needed for a successful career in tech. Receive expert guidance for your career, learn how to navigate the job market and be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Oil + Gas
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 1 month
- No prerequisites for the Agile training
- However, in order to take the ACP exam, you’ll need 2,000 hours of project experience with additional 1,800 hours of Agile experience
- 12 months unlimited access
- Training aligned with what employers are looking for
- Award-winning student support
- Career Services – expert career advice exclusive to students
- A global community of peers
- Ongoing progress reports
- Exam booking support
- 91% pass rate
- During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability
- By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you
- You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We're committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry