- This course is available to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only
- Funding available for eligible students under the FREE IN ’23 WA scheme
- To be eligible for this course you need to have completed a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30121 or CHC30113)
Gain the skills and knowledge to teach the future leaders of tomorrow!
Throughout the course, you will be learning how to develop educational leadership skills, and enable your team to provide outstanding care and education for children, whilst also working collaboratively with families and the community.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Early Childhood Educator
- Lead Educator
- Early Childhood Manager
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- Western Australia
Duration Study Load
- 33 weeks
- Virtual delivery with weekly webinars and a monthly workshop
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who hold either CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Students are required to pass a Working with Children/ Vulnerable People Check in the state or territory that they are working in prior to commencing work placement.
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Provide employment opportunities
- Personal counseling services (if required)
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
- 280 hours
To achieve the Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care, you must complete 15 units, 12 core and 3 elective units.
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)