Whether you’re looking to start your career in project management, or you already work in the industry and are seeking to validate, verify and further develop your knowledge, this nationally recognised course equips you with the skills you need for daily work. You can study online and continue your current work and life.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project manager
- Project team leader
- Project management coordinator
What You'll Learn
- Plan, lead and execute projects end to end
- Scope risk, budget, quality and human resources
- Influential communication skills, meeting management, interpretation of compliance requirements
- Development of complex spreadsheets
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 18-24 months
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However, students must be 18 years of age or above and are expected to have successfully completed Year 12 English. Where prospective learners have not successfully completed English at Year 12 level, they can demonstrate equivalency in one of the following:
- Successful completion of a Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate III level or higher; or
- 3 years of relevant industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication
- World-class online learning platform designed to keep students engaged and learning effectively
- Study on any device – desktop or mobile
- Dedicated trainer support using your choice of communication – online chat, email, phone call, or video chat
- Balance work, family, social life and study
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they're prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)