- This course is not accredited by ASQA and not delivered by an official TAFE institution. This course is delivered by a private training provider
- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
Supercharge your event management and wedding planning skills!
You’ll learn the essential skills needed to work in the wedding and event management industries. Whether you want to plan the perfect party, nail the wedding from arrival to ‘I do’, or simply create a night that guests will never forget, this course will teach you everything you need to know. You’ll complete the Certificate in Event Management, followed by the Certificate in Wedding Planning and then move on to the Start your own business component giving you all the skills you need to succeed.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 400 hours
- 18 months access
- Complete 1 module per week
100% Online and 24/7 Access
- Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you’re ready
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email from experienced professionals
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio, plus plan your business for success
- Developed by experienced Event Managers & Wedding Planners
- Receive expert guidance from Business Coaches on how to start and manage your new business
- Flexible online learning with tutor support
- Multiple choice
- Short answer
- Practical assessments
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.