The online Master of Analytics at UNSW.
Big data has disrupted the skills and knowledge required of employees, across functions, to deliver value to their organisations. The demand for professionals with data analytics capabilities who can skillfully apply data-driven decisions is increasing exponentially.
The online Master of Analytics program is designed for ambitious working professionals that are looking to develop advanced analytics capabilities and apply data-driven decisions. This program provides students with the expertise to influence business decisions, leverage career opportunities and gain skills that can be applied across all industries.
Depending on your career goals, you can choose to tailor your program studies with a specialisation in either General Analytics or Marketing Analytics.
UNSW’s Master of Analytics is one of the most comprehensive postgraduate qualifications in data analytics, delivered online and accelerated so you can graduate in only two years without compromising your career. Providing you with the skills employers demand, it’s your fast-track to a rewarding and dynamic career in analytics.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 2 years
General admission requirements
To be eligible for the Master of Analytics you must have:
- A recognised bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) with a credit average of 65% or higher as per the UNSW Admissions entry calculator
Entry via nested qualification
- Articulation pathways exist from the Graduate Certificate in Analytics or Graduate Diploma in Analytics programs if the student completes these programs with a minimum WAM of 65
The Master of Analytics program encompasses 12 online courses – eleven compulsory, and a capstone project, with the choice of selecting from a General Analytics or Marketing Analytics specialisation.
There is also the option to study the Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma in Analytics, which combined – and with the addition of the electives and capstone course – create the masters program.
About University of New South Wales (Online)
Study 100% Online with UNSW. A World Leader.
UNSW is a globally recognised leader in education, with a focus on industry applicable programs. When you study online with UNSW, you can expect to learn from world-class academics and collaborate with ambitious, like-minded individuals.
Study at Australia’s Global University. Anywhere, anytime.
Studying online at UNSW means that you have the flexibility to shape your studies to fit your life and career goals. The programs have been designed with busy working professionals in mind so you can study one course at a time, 100% online & accelerated, whilst working full-time.
Designed by Industry for Industry.
The UNSW online programs have been developed in close consultation with industry experts equipping you with applicable and career-related skills. UNSW is ranked in the top 3 universities in Australia for graduate employability, and is 27th in the world (QS University World Rankings by Graduate Employability, 2020) with each program offering advanced disciplinary depth, giving you access to the latest thinking and current research.