Undergraduate Degree Health Sciences Courses found:
Bachelor of Health & Movement – Health Promotion Major
The Bachelor of Health & Movement (Health promotion) is in an increasingly important area of study in today’s society. Health promotion involves strengthening the skills and capabilities of individuals and communities to improve health. Health prom...
- Health promotion & community development officer
- Youth health worker
- Community health worker
- Community health advocate
- Policy analyst
- Health administrator
Bachelor of Complementary Medicine
While providing a comprehensive grounding and foundation knowledge across natural medicine modalities, the course requires around half of the contact hours required of a clinical degree program and it is completely delivered online. The Bachelor of Com...
- Policy advisor in government or private sector business
- Health store owner/operator
- Clinic Assistant/Facilitator in behavioural change support programs
- Product sales representatives for natural products companies
- Customer service representative/advisor for health funds
- Complementary medicine program administrator in aged care
- Integrative health advisor within a conventional medicine setting
- Complementary health nurses in specialist settings
- Health and lifestyle journalist/Advisor
- Health coaching
- Natural health product marketing consultant
Bachelor of Health Science (Dance)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Dance) develops students’ understanding of synergies between dance and health science to facilitate work in public and private organisations across a range of occupations. Given the main instrument in dance is the human...
- Studio Based Teacher
- Dance Studio Consultant
- Health Promotion Officer
- Instructors of somatically based practices including Yoga and Pilates
- Dance researcher
Bachelor of Health Science (Exercise)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Exercise) provides students with foundational health and bioscience subjects with an exercise major. Students will study areas such as the components of health and foundational sciences relevant to the human body. The ex...
- Exercise Physiology
- Other Allied Health (Nutrition)
- Health and Exercise research
- Sport Scientist
- Sports Trainer
Bachelor of Health Science (Fitness)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Fitness) provides students with the foundational health and bioscience subjects with an accompanying fitness major. The degree covers the components of health as well as foundational sciences relevant to the human body....
- Fitness Leaders for diverse populations (cardiac rehabilitation, exercise for the elderly)
- Personal Trainer
- Gym and Facility Manager
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Specialist Trainer
Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
The ancient practice of Acupuncture, a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine, has become a widely used treatment option in Australia. As a student you will gain an understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy and principles and learn to appl...
- Herb farmer
- Product manufacturer
- Compliance officer
- Product development
- Clinical practitioner
Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
Naturopathy is a whole medical system combining theory (philosophy and principles) and practice that uses an array of natural therapies to support healing and maintain health. Naturopaths aim to treat the underlying causes of illness and disease. The c...
Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine)
Clinical nutritionists integrate traditional food wisdom and current scientific evidence to motivate individuals and communities to eat well and live healthier lives. Clinical Nutritionists approach disease prevention and management through a multidime...
- Clinical Nutritionist corporate
- Health and nutritional consultant