CAL’s Advanced Diploma of Business will further develop your business management skills to prepare your organisation to move into the next stage of growth. With a formal qualification under your belt to support your years of experience, you’ll gain the leadership skills needed to move into strategic business management roles and become a key influencer in the future of the business.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Senior Business Consultant
What You'll Learn
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between departments and staff
- Manage strategic workforce planning to attract and retain the talent you need for future growth
- Manage organisational finances to monitor business financial position and manage risk
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 18 approx months
- To satisfy the entry requirements for this Advanced Diploma, you must be able to demonstrate that you have either completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package or that you have two (2) years’ equivalent full-time relevant work experience in an operational or leadership role within an enterprise.
- For those that haven’t met the entry requirements yet, we also offer the option to combine this qualification with our Diploma of Business (BSB50120) as a total pathway package, so you can complete the required diploma first, then continue on to complete your advanced diploma, all in one seamless dual qualification.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)