CAL’s Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management will further develop your HR management skills to prepare your organisation to move into the next stage of growth. With a formal qualification under your belt to support your years of experience, you’ll gain the leadership skills needed to move into strategic human resource management roles and become a key influencer in the future of the business. This includes the development and implementation of a future-proof workforce plan, developing business plans, leading organisational change, risk management, and employee relations.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Human Resources Director
- Senior Human Resource Manager
What You'll Learn
By completing this course, you’ll be prepared to confidently take your next steps into HR director, with vital leadership skills to support you. These will help you navigate the demands of HR senior leadership, including risk management, change management and strategic workforce planning to effectively build high-performing teams and future-proof your organisation.
- Manage employee relations to foster a positive workplace culture
- Manage strategic workforce planning to attract and retain the talent you need for future growth
- Manage organisational finances to monitor business financial position and manage risk
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approx 18 months
- We’ve hand-selected these 10 units to align your skills with industry expectations
- If you have already achieved the entry requirement diploma for this course, you can start studying the Advanced Diploma straight away. For more information please see the course guide or speak to one of our friendly Learning Consultants
- For those that haven’t met the entry requirements yet, we also offer the option to combine this qualification with our Diploma of Human Resource Management as a dual qualification, so you can complete the required diploma first, then continue on to complete your advanced diploma, all in one seamless dual qualification course
We’re excited to offer students studying with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year AHRI Professional Membership, valued at $396.
As a professional member, you’ll have access to valuable resources to support your HR career, be able to attend exclusive events to help you network and upskill, have exclusive access to the ASK: AHRI helpline for direct support from experienced HR professionals, be invited to join networking forums to build your professional network and learn about specialist HR topics, and have the opportunity to undertake the certification program to become recognised as an AHRI Certified HR Practitioner (CPHR). Terms and Conditions apply.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)