- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available.
Become confident with bookkeeping in just ten weeks!
Learn to balance the books with this online course. You’ll be able to prepare GST returns and keep business accounts. Learn to analyse and interpret a profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
This course is perfect for business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and GST returns.
Who's It For?
- Those who want to work from home
- Those who want to become a Business Bookkeeper
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Business owners who wish to save money, by managing their own accounts and GST returns
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
A total of 100 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
- This course has been reviewed by ICB Bookkeepers Australia
- Become an expert in the most widely used bookkeeping systems; Xero and MYOB
- Flexible online study lets you work at your own pace, at a time that fits your schedule
- Receive support from your expert tutor via email and phone
- Developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
- Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification
12 modules / 12 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.