CAL’s Certificate IV Entrepreneurship and New Business is perfect for those currently operating or looking to launch a small business as you will gain an understanding of business operations and how to succeed in today’s competitive market in a wide range of small business contexts.
With this course, you’ll strengthen your ability to successfully launch a small business or new business venture. You’ll develop critical business skills to successfully market and promote your new business venture, as well as skills in developing and presenting business plans and proposals to successfully achieve stakeholder buy-in.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Small Business Owner
- Small Business Owner / Operator
- Project Coordinator
What You'll Learn
- Gain skills in financial planning to understand new business financial position
- Increase your skills in developing business plans and business proposals to achieve stakeholder buy-in
- Establish skills in legal and risk management for new business ventures to ensure the business is prepared for possible challenges
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approx 10 months
- Graduating with this Certificate IV will set you up for success as a confident operator of a small business in a range of industries and provide you with the ability to effectively manage your business operations and create future growth.
- You’ll gain the skills to constantly seek new business opportunities to enhance operations while also gaining key marketing skills to increase business exposure taking your business to the next level.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)