Looking to further sharpen your IT skills? Our ICT40120 – Certificate IV in Information Technology is your ideal launchpad to acquiring introductory skills in programming, cyber security, website development, and other in-demand areas of tech.
Through exploring both the technical and transferable skills necessary for an IT career, you’ll be well-equipped to pursue numerous pathways, including roles such as computer technician or help desk officer.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Help Desk Officer
- Computer Technician
What You'll Learn
- Develop your critical thinking skills
- Learn to design dynamic, professional websites
- Acquire basic cybersecurity skills
- Understand common ICT practices
- Deliver quality support to clients or customers
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration Study Load
- 18-24 months
- Upskilled always want to ensure that our students are enrolled in the right course for them. Please speak to one of our Education Consultants to get more details.
By choosing Upskilled, you will gain access to supplementary resources that can help with your studies. These inclusions aim to enhance your online learning experience, making it interactive and engaging. These include:
- Access to Upskilled’s customised learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support Team
- Specialist trainers
- Online tutorials
Video content access to:
- LinkedIn Learning
Access to Pluralsight is provided as you progress throughout the course and may not be available or relevant in every unit.
Show Off Your Achievements with Upskilled Digital Credentials!
Students who successfully complete their qualification receive a digital badge from Upskilled to display on LinkedIn and other social media platforms, your resume and more. Our sharable badges are portable, verifiable credentials that validate your knowledge, skills and experience in the area of your studies.
Since you worked hard to earn it – why not show everyone your accomplishments?
AWS Academy Cloud Foundations course inclusion:
Students enrolled in Upskilled’s ICT40120 – Certificate IV in Information Technology will be automatically enrolled into the AWS short course once they commence the Upskilled unit: ICTCLD301 Evaluate characteristics of cloud computing solutions and services. Once enrolled students have access for 3 months to complete the modules.
AWS Academy Cloud Foundations students will also receive a certification exam discount code for 70% off their exam. Students who successfully complete the course will also receive a digital credential from AWS.
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided that you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience. This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with your Education Consultant for further details
- Following enrolment, you can request further information from Student Support. A trainer will then be assigned to assess your eligibility for RPL and/or CT
To ensure that you’re able to seamlessly access our online learning platform and video content, you’ll need access to a modern computer with high-speed internet. You’ll also need to possess basic computing skills, and may be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment before enrolment can be confirmed.
Upskilled is Australia's pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)