- Up to 60% off all online courses until end of November. Inquire now to learn more
The Clean Health Elite Personal Trainer Nutrition Specialist Program™ (PTNS ™) is the perfect PT qualification if you want to get qualified within 3 months and learn more than just typical program design and client assessment.
Our educators feature global fitness icons, including Dr Layne Norton, Dr. Bill Campbell, Hattie Boydle, Sebastian Oreb, Jackson Peos PhD and more!
We don’t believe that the traditional stand-alone Certificate III and IV in Fitness offered by “outdated” fitness institutes alone makes the cut, so our program combines 9 courses, including 2 nationally recognised qualifications and 7 specialist certifications across training, nutrition and fitness business.
Combined, they will help you develop all the skills you need to become an expert personal trainer who can work both in gyms and as an online fitness coach.
Who's It For?
- Anyone passionate about health, fitness, nutrition and serving others to help them transform their lives using personal training, lifestyle and nutrition coaching
What You'll Learn
- The latest scientific information around program design for fat loss, longevity, muscle-building strength and conditioning
- How to properly assess your clients so that you can create safe and effective programs that maximise client results
- Advanced program design and systems for fat loss, physique athletes, strength sports, corrective exercise and much more!
- How to prescribe diets for general population clients who want to optimise fat loss, weight loss and general health
- How to set up your personal training or online fitness business effectively from day 1, with systems and methods across marketing, sales and retention designed to help turn your passion for fitness into a profitable career
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
The program has approximately 260 hours of course content to go through both online and through practical application. From our feedback and student surveys, the average completion times are as follows:
- 5 hours per week = 10-12 months
- 10 hours per week = 6-8 months
- 15 hours per week = 4-6 months
- 20 hours per week = 3-4 months
- 40 hours per week = 2-3 months
Oh, and best of all, you have 24 months to complete this program if life gets in the way and you have difficulty allocating time during periods.
- All theory components are 100% online, enabling you to study anytime or anywhere
- Regarding practical hours, there are approximately 40-50 hours throughout the course, which we can help organise for you through one of our 800+ partner sites Australia-wide
- Year 10 or equivalent. If not, you must complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment (LNN) test through our institute
From day 1, you’ll get access to our online student community, where you will:
- Get access to our master coaches who can assist you through your study
- Access our 3 x per week live tutorials (Not compulsory to finish)
- Get access to our gym and online coaching partners worldwide, where our team can help you secure work (or your own start-up ) before you finish!
- The ability to jump on a 121 phone/Zoom call with our mentors for extra help!
The program is delivered via interactive online animated and real-life videos, presentation slides, online textbooks and virtual live classes (that are also recorded) so that you can study offline if needed.
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- We recognise prior industry-based qualifications. Once enrolled, you can submit your academic transcript for our compliance team to review
- All you need to start is a desktop computer or laptop, and you’re good to go; it’s that simple!
The course contains an incredible 73 modules that ill help fast-track the first 5 years of your career in as little as 6 months, provided you put the work in!
About Clean Health Fitness Institute
Stand on the Shoulders of Giants. Learn with Clean Health.
Finding the right personal training course to launch your career can be tricky. Most courses try to 'fast-track' your certification, leaving you overwhelmed and unsure how to take your new qualification and make a living as a PT. Well, Clean Health solves that!
Founded in 2008 by expert personal trainers and our CEO, Daine McDonald, we’re the trusted source of results-based fitness education for personal trainers worldwide. We began as a PT organisation focused on getting epic results using the science of lifestyle, nutrition, and training and in 2012, we opened our first of several gyms that did over 300,000 coaching sessions over their lifespan.
During that time, we started educating PTs, and now, as an accredited fitness institute, we’ve certified over 70,000 personal trainers and nutritionists worldwide, including industry experts such as Mark Carroll and Lauren Simpson.
Our global community is committed to helping you get certified as a personal trainer and become highly in demand.
Clean Health IP Holdings PTY LTD is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#40538)