CAL’s Diploma of Business (Records and Information Management) will give you key administrative business skills and strengthen your ability to manage business information and records efficiently, preparing you to manage administrative business resources effectively in any organisation. You’ll develop essential skills in managing business resources and operational plans, as well as managing budgets and financial plans, and developing administrative systems to streamline business processes and ensure your organisation is operating efficiently.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Records Manager
- Health Information Manager
- Information Management Specialist
What You'll Learn
- Implement and manage information management systems to increase efficiency
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business financial position
- Monitor business records systems and records management to ensure information is accurate
- Manage daily business operations to ensure the office is operating effectively
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Part-time: approx 14-16 months
- Full-time: approx 14 months
Where it will lead me
- As a confident and qualified leader, you’ll be ready to implement and manage information management systems to increase efficiency within a business of any size. Graduating with this Diploma will set you up for success in a huge range of industries and provide you with the ability to effectively manage business information and records
- You’ll be ready to manage administrative policies and systems to ensure they are accurate and operating efficiently, so your business can easily ensure records are up to date and risks are reduced throughout the records management lifecycle
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning formed as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in 2009, and through high-quality training, unparalleled support and flexibility, we’ve been making a real difference in thousands of careers over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)