Monarch’s BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve your career goals in management. You will analyse the latest management theories, management styles, organisation strategy, innovation and change management, and learn how to effectively manage and lead teams using proven communication solutions. You will also learn how to attract and retain the best talent to achieve business goals, and build a competitive advantage.
- Team leader
- Product Manager
- Service Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Training Manager
- Senior Manager
- Head of Strategy
- Nationally Recognised Training
Duration & study load
We find our students complete the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management in varying time frames. It really does depend on your life situation, and time availability. There is also a requirement that you complete each module within 6 months (i.e. 4 modules times 6 months = 2 years maximum).
- Easy-to-read course materials including a posted text book
- Videos and Webinars
- Telephone Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Email Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Online Assessments
- Online Student Forums
Recognition of prior learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience. For more information please click the “Study pathways” drop down menu (below).
The course is nationally accredited by the Australian Government under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Students who have completed the course tell us it was engaging, well structured, and easy-to-follow. The course is structured so you can learn at your own pace, ensuring work/life balance.
Monarch has carefully structured its assessments to include a variety of formats which will enhance your understanding:
- Case studies
- Multiple choice
- Short answer questions
- Workplace scenarios
Module 1 – Introduction to management
- The origins of management and the evolution of management
- The different managerial roles and functions
- What managers do and what it takes to be a manager
- Why management matters and how to get a competitive advantage through people
- Organisational environments both external and internal
- Organisational cultures: creation, success and change
- Scientific management, human relations management, operations, information systems and contingency management
- What is ethical and unethical workplace behaviour
- Influences on and practical steps to ethical decision making
- Corporate social responsibility and economic performance
There are two methods of payment :
- Upfront Payment – $2100
- Payment Plans
About Monarch Institute
By submiting an enquiry on this Diploma of Leadership and Management, you will receive a complimentary course consultation with Monarch Institute. This course is provided by Monarch Institute Pty Ltd. Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530).
Want to know more about this course? Simply fill out this short form to receive a free course consultation with Monarch Institute.
Included in your Monarch Institute course consultation:
- Pricing and payment options
- Start dates
- Delivery mode - online or in-class
- Career advice
- How to get help and contact information
- Everything you need to know before enrolling!