- This course is available to Australian citizens and PRs and certain visa classes (but not international student visas)
- This course has been approved by Services Australia for Youth Allowance and Austudy Centrelink payments for eligible domestic students
- NSW Smart and Skilled government funding available
Looking to develop your skills to manage and measure your organisation’s carbon footprint? By studying this course, you will be equipped with the technical and theoretical skills to ensure your organisation is adhering and optimising its sustainability performance.
By undertaking this course, you will be developing your skills through exposure to real-life scenarios in which you will design, manage and lead environmental plans and find solutions for sustainable improvements.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Sustainability Officer
- Environmental Consultant
What You'll Learn
- This qualification specifies the competencies required to work in a technical, supervisory or operational role in sustainability in an organisation.
- It provides the skills and knowledge needed to measure current sustainability performance and to establish processes for improved sustainability performance within organisations.
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Total Units: 16 Units
- Course Duration: 78 weeks / 15-20 hours study per week
This qualification has two options available:
- 100% online study is available for domestic students
- Blended learning is available for domestic and international students, consisting of 33% online and 67% face-to-face learning
To be assessed as academically suitable, you must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of enrolment
- Provide identification and citizenship details
- Provide an Australian Year 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Have an IELTS 5.5 English language equivalence if you are a non-native English speaker
Note: If the student is an adult learner, or Year 10 or 11 graduate, the student must undertake the LLN requirements for the appropriate AQF level of the course. In addition, ACBI must reasonably believe the student will be able to successfully complete the qualification. Students are required to have a USI – unique student identifier.
Our Environmental and Sustainability courses are designed to address the challenges facing environmental and sustainability experts now and in the future. Learn from industry experts with real-world experience.
Gain new knowledge and skills with our flexible online learning delivery. Take control of your learning journey with our online courses that are designed to suit your lifestyle and provide you with tangible learning outcomes.
Flexible Payment Options
We recognise and understand that every student is different and no one payment option will suit everyone. That is why we offer flexible payment options to suit every budget. With no hidden fees, you can be sure we are here to support you through your learning journey.
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- RPL is another form of assessment used by ACBI to evaluate a person’s skills, knowledge and experience against the qualification requirements. Enquire now to find out more.
About Australian College of Business Intelligence
Our vision is to be a leading provider of vocational education for domestic and overseas students in the area of business and digital technologies, with leading-edge training responsive to current industry practice and guided by local and global responsibility.
Australian Institute of Business Intelligence Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #40835)