This Double Diploma course is designed for logistics professionals wanting to move into more senior management positions. This integrated course contains hand-picked units to give you the ultimate combination of both operational and strategic logistics skills while also equipping you with the critical leadership skills to manage teams effectively and succeed in your career. Throughout the course, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire skill sets that your industry needs, from essential operational functions through to planning, leadership, supply chain management, financial and people management skills.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Director, Supply Chain Management
What You'll Learn
- Confidence and leadership skills to support, lead and inspire your team
- Drive for innovation to help your team’s performance meet targets
- Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and motivate your team
- Empathy and emotional intelligence skills to nurture relationships with stakeholders
- Organisation and prioritisation to efficiently carry out duties
- Performance management know-how to get the best output from teams
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
- 16-18 months
In order to succeed in our online qualifications, our students are required to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills
While there is no formal prerequisite study required to enter this qualification, it is beneficial for students to have some relevant industry experience to assist with the learning application required for this course. This may have been obtained through formal and/or informal training, work experience and life experience.
You will need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or another device with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets
- A PDF Reader installed
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required.
- Study how long you want, when you want
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet
Recognition Of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability, you may be eligible for RPL.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning formed as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in 2009, and through high-quality training, unparalleled support and flexibility, we’ve been making a real difference in thousands of careers over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)