CAL’s Dual Diploma of Leadership & Management and Advanced Diploma Leadership & Management you’ll gain key management skills through the Diploma, then further develop your leadership skills with a strategic focus in the Advanced Diploma, expanding your career opportunities from senior management roles to executive levels.
With the Diploma, you’ll be equipped with skills in managing teams and relationships through to business operations and persuasive communication. You’ll then take these skills to the next level with the Advanced Diploma where you’ll build your knowledge in strategic leadership with a strong focus on critical thinking, complex problem solving and facilitating continuous improvement to ensure the organisation is always seeking new opportunities to excel.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Operations Team Leader
- General Manager
- Business Manager
What You'll Learn
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between departments and staff
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Develop skills to communicate with influence to assist you when speaking with employees and departments
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approx 20 months
- By completing this course, you’ll be prepared to confidently take the next steps in your management career towards Senior Manager or Business Director, with vital leadership skills to support you. You’ll be prepared to manage the strategic and operational aspects of a business leading your team to success
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)