CAL’s Dual Diploma of Social Media Marketing + Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business is perfect for those wanting to gain essential social media skills to boost brand awareness and business growth. With a strategic combination of essential business and social media marketing skills, you’ll have the tools to successfully position your business online.
Graduating with this dual qualification will set you up for success as a confident social media marketer, or well-rounded small business operator in a range of industries, with the ability to effectively manage and plan your business operations and online presence.
You’ll gain the skills to constantly seek new business opportunities to enhance business operations while also gaining key social media marketing skills to increase business exposure, build brand loyalty and convert traffic into customers.
In the Social Media Marketing Diploma, you’ll develop key social media marketing skills to increase your social presence, generate website traffic, and convert them into paying customers.
This course is delivered in partnership with Social Media College (SMC), including some training and some support services provided by SMC on behalf of the College for Adult Learning.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Marketing Manager – Small Business
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to develop social media strategies by identifying your audience and choosing the right channels for your purpose
- Learn how to establish both an organic and paid social media presence to increase brand reach and engagement
- Learn how to increase your skills in developing business plans and business proposals to achieve stakeholder buy-in
- Learn how to establish skills in legal and risk management for new business ventures to ensure the business is prepared for possible challenges
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Part-time: approx 16 – 18 months
- Full-time: approx 14 months
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)