Change is inevitable, but it’s never easy.
Become a source of value for tomorrow as you gain skills to navigate ambiguity in your organisation and to successfully lead change as an iterative and innovative process, rather than a reactive process.
VU Online’s Graduate Certificate in Change Management is designed for tomorrow’s leaders who can drive change and adjust quickly to new business conditions.
You’ll also have the option to upgrade to our online MBA to further build on your leadership skills, as the units you complete in your Graduate Certificate will be credited, or stacked on, to your MBA or Graduate Diploma in Change Management.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Senior Manager
- Change Management Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Coach or Trainer
- Project Manager
- Operations and Logistics Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 8 months part-time
- Units: 4 (7 weeks each)
- This degree is offered through VU Online’s postgraduate Block Model, winner of the LearnX Live! Award 2020 ‘Best Online Learning Model’
- Instead of taking two or three units a semester, you will study one unit at a time in six study periods per year. This offers you more flexibility than traditional on-campus degrees and the opportunity to immerse yourself in your study
- At VU Online, we take a personalised 1:1 approach to online learning, which makes learning with us highly interactive and supported
- VU Online provides you with the academic support you need, when you need it, throughout the course. With four layers of student support, our goal is to ensure you succeed in your studies
- Our highly experienced academics understand how to deliver a quality online learning experience and are responsive and accessible
- You will also have access to a dedicated Student Success Advisor, who provides motivation and one-on-one personalised assistance with non-academic matters for the duration of the course. You will experience the support of a community through chat, virtual seminars and discussion board activity. Your support network is only a phone call or email away
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline; OR
- Applicants with a minimum of five years of approved work experience will be considered for admission to this course
- Award-winning study model: Our award-winning postgraduate Block Model recognises the complexity of students’ lives while giving a consistent, manageable and connected online learning experience. Earn your Master of Nursing faster than on-campus, with our unique study model
- No exams or textbooks to purchase: The online units have been designed with a student-centred approach that spans from the overarching learning outcomes to the engaging activities and self-determined assessments
- Support 7 days and in the evenings: Get the support you need, when you need it, during your course. Our support network has a single focus on ensuring you are entirely supported to succeed
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- You may be eligible to enter into the masters with credit for past skills and/or study, known as advanced standing
- If you’ve already completed any of the units in the course in which you are enrolling, or their equivalent, you may be eligible for advanced standing
About Victoria University Online
Internationally recognised as a leading university, Victoria University (VU) is ranked among the top two per cent of universities worldwide.
At VU Online, we make it easy to fit study around existing commitments including work, family and children. Our programs are delivered through VU Online’s postgraduate Block Model, winner of the LearnX Live! Award 2020 ‘Best Online Learning Model’.
Our postgraduate online Block Model is designed to be flexible, interactive and student-centred. Instead of taking two or three units a semester, you will study one unit at a time, offering you more flexibility than traditional on-campus degrees.
Our online learning platform is a virtual one-stop shop that helps you manage your study commitments 24/7. You will be able to access your coursework, resources, assignment details and individual feedback from facilitators, all in one place.
- A genuine online learning community
- Interactive, immersive learning - no exams or textbooks to purchase
- Delivered by experienced academics and facilitators
- 1:1 support via phone, email or SMS, seven days a week and in the evenings