- This course is available to Australian citizens and PRs and certain visa classes (but not international student visas).
Do you know how your organisation can reach net zero?
Businesses who are more sustainable will increasingly enjoy a competitive advantage over the coming years.
Be equipped to shift your organisation’s mindset from thinking about incremental improvements to sustainability to understanding how to reach a net zero goal.
When you join the Pathways to Net Zero for Business course, you’ll learn from professionals in the industry of sustainability. These are experts who have experience on the ground with rolling out practical approaches to a net zero strategy.
The Pathways to Net Zero for Business course will provide participants with the foundational knowledge to support the development of a net zero pathway for their business.
What You'll Learn
Net Zero Essentials consists of 9 x 25-minutes e-learning topics as well as a half-day seminar. The online learning topics include:
- Foundations of net zero emissions
- Building your GHG emissions profile
- Identifying emissions reduction opportunities
- Evaluating emissions reduction opportunities
- Setting your net zero targets
- Modelling and choosing a net zero emissions pathway
- Engaging and communicating with your stakeholders
- Converting your pathway into a strategy
- Implementing your net zero plan
The face-to-face seminar provides interactive learning to tackle sustainability questions and challenges organisations face.
You’ll be able to recap and discuss topics from the online learning. There will also be deep-dive presentations and discussions on several key topic areas including, but not limited to:
- Building the business case – tips and tricks to getting net zero projects to stack-up
- Beyond the spreadsheet – setting up a carbon data and analytics platform
- Generating vs buying renewable energy – when does a power purchase agreement make sense?
- Becoming Climate Active Certified – why would you do it and what is the process?
Plus, we’ll explore how to develop your organisation’s 12-month Net Zero Emissions action plan.
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- New South Wales
- Sydney CBD
Duration Study Load
The course consists of:
- 9 x 25-minute online learning units
- ½ day interactive session (Face-to-face or online via zoom)
Online Zoom Training and Face-to-Face training in Sydney
Wednesday 15th March 2023.
Join the training online via Zoom. Or interact with the facilitators in person at ACBI’s campus in the Sydney CBD. The campus is located on Pitt Street and is a short walk from Central Station.
About Australian College of Business Intelligence
Our vision is to be a leading provider of vocational education for domestic and overseas students in the area of business and digital technologies, with leading-edge training responsive to current industry practice and guided by local and global responsibility.
Australian Institute of Business Intelligence Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #40835)