A Certificate III in Allied Health is your entrance into the world of health services! This course will teach you to support workers in a range of fields such as audiology to social work. You will use your qualification to gain an entry-level job in either the private or public health sphere.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Physiotherapist Aide
- Podiatrist Aide
- Audiologist Aide
- Exercise Physiologist Aide
- Pharmacist Aide
- Audiologist Aide
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
- This course can be conducted via distance correspondence, classroom or work-based
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification
- It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a school certificate or equivalent. Entry requirements may vary dependent on unit selection and delivery method
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Provide employment opportunities
- Personal counselling services(if required)
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
- This course requires 80 hours of supervised work placement
A total of 11 units are required to complete this qualification; eight (8) core and three (3) elective units. Unit selection may vary depending on delivery method and location:
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)