Get the practical skills to succeed in business.
This course introduces you to business processes, tools and technology, and is packed with practical real-life activities.
Whether you are working in the business environment or hoping to kickstart your career, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required for a successful career in business. You will gain valuable insights into how businesses operate and grow.
The skills and knowledge gained in this course are relevant across a wide range of industries.
Who's It For?
If you want a course that will best assist you in furthering your career, with flexible study options and supportive training, this qualification may be for you! Our highly-experienced trainers provide guidance and support every step of the way, to ensure you have the knowledge and practical skills you need to work in this field.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Administration Officer
- Payroll Officer
What You'll Learn
- Develop comprehensive knowledge and understanding of business products and services
- Identify priorities and pursue work goals according to organisational objectives
- Contribute to planning processes with team members
- Support and improve work practices and team effectiveness
- Understand customer relationships and deliver quality customer service
- Develop an increased understanding of business operations
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time.
- Four intensive classroom study blocks are conducted annually providing students the opportunity to streamline core study to 12 weeks.
- This qualification is delivered via a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
- In circumstances where face-to-face learning is not available, structured online tutorials and virtual classrooms will be utilised. Students require a laptop and to download the free Microsoft Teams App.
- Please contact us for further information regarding the current course schedule.
- Online study gives you the flexibility to fit your study around your existing commitments while still having the support of industry experts.
- This qualification is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship.
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- However, before enrolling your proficiency in language, literacy and numeracy will be assessed to determine what level of support you may need to assist you through your study program.
- You will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Practical observations
- Group discussions.
Government Funding Available
In Queensland, subject to eligibility criteria, funding is available through the Queensland Government through the following programs:
- Queensland User Choice Program
- The Certificate 3 Guarantee program
- Student co-contribution fees/tuition fees apply to these programs
Current Certificate 3 Guarantee co-contribution fees are:
- Non-concessional $100
- Concessional $50
Please note: Look Now Training also has a partnership with Five Bridges. Through this partnership, we are able to provide this course in the 12-13 week format at no cost to participants several times annually. When enquiring please check if these Skilling Queenslanders for Work funded positions are available.
*Electives subject to change.
About Look Now Training
In a world where jobs, careers and futures are changing and evolving constantly, Look Now Training prides itself on ensuring that we are providing our students with the knowledge, skills and experience to step directly out of our training courses and into meaningful employment.
Based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Look Now Training has built a strong legacy of Vocational Education and Training and teaches students from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds. Currently, an average of two-thirds of our graduating students gain employment within 4 weeks of graduating or go on to further study.
Last year Look Now Training had a student satisfaction rate of 91.4%.
We have strong relationships with local employers and each year place students in industry placements, traineeships and permanent positions through these relationships.
Look Now Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31827).