- Black Friday Sale Now On – Up to 30% off Qualifications!!
- Only Australian citizens or residents are eligible to apply for this course. We are not CRICOS registered and are unable to accept enrolments from International Student Visa holders (Subclass 500)
The Aged Care and Disability sector is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing service industries. In 2021, 266,900 persons were employed in the Aged Care and Disability sector, and it is estimated to grow to 341,800 by 2026.
With this nationally accredited qualification, you will be specialised in providing individualised support and facilitate the empowerment of people with disability. You will get to work with diverse people and help support their independence and wellbeing. This course will help you gain understanding and build practical skills to work in the disability care sector.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Care Assistant
- Personal Care Worker
- Independent Living Worker
- Residential Care Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
There are no education entry requirements for this qualification. Student’s must be above the age of 17 to enrol and 18 years of age to complete work placement and complete this qualification. Students under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians’ permission to enrol.
Students will need to obtain a National Police Check, Working With Children Check and an NDIS Worker Check – which we will assist with.
- Access to Canvas – Kirana Colleges virtual campus
- Work Placement Assistance – team dedicated to assisting with work placement during your course which may, in turn, to lead to future job prospects
- Welcome placement & job ready packs to assist with work placement
- 24-7 access to the Student Assistance Program (counselling support & advice, delivered by Access EAP)
- Kirana provides both telephone and face to face support
- Student support services, where students can receive support or assistance in the use of Canvas or other administrative enquiries
- Access to leading industry trainers and assessors who care about how you progress in the course
- Flexible learning options: online or blended
- Our online learning is interactive and encourages collaboration for when you want to be inspired by like-minded students and teachers
Sabina GreenCertificate III in Individual Support
To achieve the CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability), students are required to be found competent in a total of 15 units (9 core units and 6 elective units).
About Kirana Colleges
At Kirana Colleges we believe you can change the world by starting with yourself.
Vocational education plays a critical role in creating a strong and healthy economy by equipping people with the skills they need to succeed. Kirana Colleges provides work-ready courses and qualifications that help build Australia’s economy and help graduates reach their potential by equipping them with the skills and ‘can do’ attitude employers are looking for.
Kirana Colleges nurtures people to reach their potential and create positive change in individuals, which leads to a better society in which to live and work. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Kirana Colleges is a subsidiary brand of Kirana Education Group.
Maxis Solutions Pty Ltd (RTO 91428) is a Registered Training Organisation and will be awarding the qualification on completion.