- December Promo: 20% Off Upfront Payment. Offer Ends December 29th
- Upfront and Payment Plans Available
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) skills remain in high demand across a range of industries in Australia, and it is expected that demand for ICT support
technicians will grow very strongly in coming years. Our ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology is the ideal qualification to start your journey to becoming a
technology expert and enjoying a rewarding career in IT.
As modern organisations continue their path towards digital transformation, technology knowledge and skills are highly valued and transferable as demand for skilled IT professionals continues to increase. Some estimates suggest more than 60,000 ICT support positions will be created within the next five years.
Broad IT knowledge across systems, networking, programming and web development provides a solid foundation to support clients and systems in organisations across all industry sectors, while critical thinking, problem-solving and customer service provide a set of extremely useful skills to advance your IT career. The ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology offers complete flexibility – you can start anytime and the course is delivered 100% online.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Help Desk Support
- ICT Technician
- Network Support Officer
What You'll Learn
Support clients and systems
- Identifying and using industry-specific technologies
- Installing and optimising operating system software
- Providing ICT advice to clients, and identifying IP
- Ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
Configure and support user environments
- Configuring and administering network operating systems
- Working in a team
- Providing network systems administration
- Applying introductory programming techniques
Cyber security and development
- Developing and extending critical and creative thinking skills
- Building simple web pages
- Securely managing identifiable personal and workplace information
- Identifying and reporting online security threats
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
Lumify Edge Program
FROM LEARNING TO EARNING!
The new Lumify Edge Program is designed to provide you with the tools you need to launch a fulfilling and well-paid IT career. By enrolling in the course, you will be eligible to take part in the Lumify Edge Program, where we connect you with those recruiting for front-line roles in the market. We’ll help you present yourself to prospective employers in the best possible way, develop your LinkedIn profile to stand out from the crowd, and give you access to career coaching and mentoring. Best of all, you’ll be able to see jobs being actively recruited for by clients and companies within the DDLS Group network, as well as other organisations seeking high quality talent.
* Collaboration with our industry partners does not guarantee employment.
About Lumify Learn
At Lumify Learn you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from Lumify Learn. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Lumify Learn, RTO Number 45994