Starting Week of March 28th.
This nationally recognised qualification is perfect for someone who intends to operate a small business, want to grow existing business, or for someone who manages a new ventures in a larger organisation. You will be equipped with core business skills that you’ll need to navigate the complexities of starting and running a business in today’s competitive environment.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Small business owner
- Small business manager
- New venture manager
- Project coordinator
What You'll Learn
- Research and development of business plans
- Financial planning and management
- Building and maintaining business relationships
- Key disciplines of business management
- Establish legal and risk management requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
- There are no prerequisite academic requirements for this course. However, students must be 18 years of age or above.
- World-class online learning platform designed to keep students engaged and learning effectively
- Study on any device – desktop or mobile
- Dedicated trainer support using your choice of communication – online chat, email, phone call, or video chat
- Balance work, family, social life and study
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they're prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)