Team leaders and frontline managers are a vital link between employees and senior management in every organisation. This qualification has been developed to provide you with the comprehensive skills you’ll need to lead, guide and support your own team while organising and monitoring their workload. AIM’s BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management teaches the essential knowledge that will allow you to analyse information in order to apply solutions to a range of dynamic business problems.
Who's It For?
- If you’re in or looking for a role where you’ll be leading, guiding and monitoring the effective performance of individuals and teams, AIM’s BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is designed as a great entry point into your new career
- By taking a practical approach to expanding your own leadership and management capability, this qualification is designed to develop emerging leaders and managers across a range of industries and organisations
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Team Leader
- Clerical/Administrator Positions
- Professional/Management Roles
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
Online Study and Support through Self-paced Online Modules
- Studying online has never been easier or more convenient than through AIM’s state-of-the-art virtual campus, myAIM. Via the portal myAIM, students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources, and practice questions, all working to guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements. You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, connect with others in online forums, and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams
- 18 years + of age
- Education level minimum year 1 or Certificate III
- Work experience and access to workplace
- Technologically literate
- English proficiency
Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
About Australian Institute of Management
As Australia's peak management body, AIM serves as a career journey partner, with members and clients ranging from emerging managers starting off in their careers to senior executives and board members. Great managers and leaders make decisions every day that affect people’s lives. With the right training, network and focus, these decisions can have a positive impact. Put simply, the better the leader, the better the decision. The better the decision, the wider the effect.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code - 0049)
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).