CAL’s Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) will strengthen your ability to foster a positive and productive workplace focusing on its people and culture. You’ll develop critical skills in change management, resource management and policy creation as well as managing budgets and financial plans to make effective business decisions that align with business goals and impact the bottom line.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Organisational Development Specialist
- Change Manager
- People and Culture Advisor
What You'll Learn
Graduating with this Diploma will set you up for success as a confident leader in a huge range of industries and provide you with the ability to effectively manage an organisation’s people and culture to increase staff morale and productivity. You’ll be able to lead organisational change and communication to influence adoption and engagement from stakeholders throughout the process and ensure employees are motivated and feel supported.
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency with stakeholders
- Lead continuous improvement to ensure the business is always evolving and optimising
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business’ financial position
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Part-time: 14-16 approx months
- Full-time: 12 approx months
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)