CAL’s Double Diploma of Quality Auditing and Business (Compliance) is perfect for professionals who want to get qualified and be able to ensure their business’ products or services go beyond basic compliance to reach the highest levels of quality. Our course has been designed to provide you with all the skills and tools necessary to interpret compliance requirements and ISO standards to lead quality audits while placing a focus on communication and enhance transparency between departments and staff. Not only will you have the ability to develop workplace policies and procedures, but you’ll also gain vital budgeting and risk management skills, valued across multiple industries from medical, food safety, to aged care and finance – just to name a few.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Internal Auditor
- Compliance Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
What You'll Learn
- Interpret compliance requirements and work within frameworks
- Initiate, lead and report in quality audits
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage business resources and business risks
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Part-time: approx 16-18 months
- Full-time: approx 12 months
In order to succeed in our online qualifications, our students are required to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills
While there is no formal prerequisite study required to enter this qualification, it is beneficial for students to have some relevant industry experience to assist with the learning application required for this course. This may have been obtained through formal and/or informal training, work experience and life experience.
You will need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or another device with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets
- A PDF Reader installed
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required.
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, no rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained
- You will receive a personal learning plan, regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you can apply your knowledge while you study for immediate results
Where it will lead me
- As a confident and qualified Compliance Officer or Quality Auditor, you’ll have the ability to understand and translate compliance requirements from legislation through to ISO standards and set clear expectations for your organisation
- With honed auditing skills, you’ll be able to lead end-to-end quality audits, and deliver clear reports and recommendations to ensure compliance standards are met and risks are well managed. You’ll stand out as an effective leader and efficient auditor with the skills and confidence to lead communication in the workplace, enhancing transparency and getting buy-in from all stakeholders across the business
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning formed as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in 2009, and through high-quality training, unparalleled support and flexibility, we’ve been making a real difference in thousands of careers over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)