CAL’s Double Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) and Leadership & Management will strengthen your change management skills and be able to foster a positive and productive workplace by focusing on the development of its people and culture. You’ll develop crucial leadership skills in emotional intelligence, relationship-building, people management and leading effective workplace communication. In addition to key people management skills, you’ll also develop your business management acumen with essential skills in end-to-end change management, policy creation, resource management, operational planning as well as managing budgets to make effective business decisions that drive results and align with the organisation’s goals.
What You'll Learn
As a qualified and confident leader with a combination of essential organisational development and leadership skills, you’ll be prepared to take on any business challenge. You’ll know how to communicate with influence when speaking with stakeholders to encourage buy-in and ensure transparency across the business, and you’ll play a crucial role in the success of your business by implementing policies to facilitate continuous improvement, boost workplace culture and accelerate productivity. You’ll also have the ability to lead, mentor and develop staff to increase motivation and ensure teams are operating effectively and efficiently.
- Manage workplace relationships to foster a positive workplace culture
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between stakeholders
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business’ financial position
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Part-time: approx 12 months
- Full-time: approx 14-16 months
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)