Accelerate your career and be job-ready with a globally recognised Business Analyst Certification Course. Delivered by Simplilearn in collaboration with IBM, this online course is designed to train you on all three aspects of Business Analysis such as planning and monitoring, requirements elicitation, and requirements management & communication.
Transform your career and be a full-fledged Business Analyst expert by deep diving into the foundations of what it takes to become a Business Analyst over 6 courses.
You will be able to master the key skillsets that play a huge role in shaping the direction of the business, such as driving the adoption of new technology, digital transformation, innovation, and consulting to product management.
Learn the latest tools, work on real-world projects, and attend live masterclass sessions led by IBM and EY experts.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics planning and monitoring
- Master the concepts of requirements life cycle management
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the agile perspective
- Learn to analyze data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards
- Master the Agile Scrum project management approach
- Gain expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and applications, daily scrum synchronization, sprint planning, and review
- Understand business analysis key concepts and business analysis core concept model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, and completing various elements of business analysis tasks
- Master SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool (UQT) and SQL command
- Plan, execute, monitor, and track Scrum projects
- Absorb agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organisation
- Grasp the fundamentals of excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
- Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA, and regression to data sets using Excel
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 4-6 months
- 12 months access
Professionals wishing to succeed in this Business Analyst short course should have:
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline to attend the program
- Some experience in business analysis but not mandatory
Gain business savvy expertise as a certified Business Analyst.
This business analyst certificate course will consist of a structured learning program designed by industry-leading experts. Delivered by Simplilearn in collaboration with IBM and EY, each course will consist of live instructor-led online classrooms, access to self-paced video content, practice exams and resources to allow you to put your business analyst skills to the test.
The course content details for this business analyst course are summarised below.
Course 1: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
Gain the skills and expertise you need to become an advanced business analyst by enrolling in the CBAP Training course by IIBA®. This certification helps professionals stay relevant to rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
Course 2: Tableau Training
Tableau is a popular data visualisation and business intelligence tool. In this course, you will get hands-on experience with Tableau Desktop, an advanced analytics software. This online course helps you gain job-ready skills and become proficient in using this tool effectively.
You’ll master Tableau Desktop through practical examples and gain a thorough understanding of data preparation, creating interactive dashboards and adding different dimensions, as well as drilling into outliers.
Course 3: Data Analysis and Visualisation with Python
Expand and grow your business analyst expertise beyond spreadsheet software for data analytics. You will dive deeper into statistical analysis and create meaningful data visualisations using Python led by IBM experts.
Course 4: Mathematical Optimisation for Business Problems
Enhance your business solving skills through constructing optimisation models. Learn different aspects of mathematical programming to construct optimisation models using IBM Decision Optimization technology.
Course 5: Business Analyst Capstone
This business analyst Capstone project is a chance to put your professional business analysis skills to the test by applying them hands-on in an industry project in three different industries: retail, banking and hospitality.
Course 6: Business Analysis with Harvard Business School
Business analysis is an important skill for anyone who wants to get ahead in business or management. In this course, you’ll learn how to apply business analysis concepts and apply aspects of managerial decision-making to real-world situations.
Each case study includes questions and answers that address the issues covered in the case study and are authored by Harvard Business School professors and other top business school educators.
Salary: $115k AUD
Business Analysts are business savvy professionals that play a crucial role in shaping companies to succeed. They are responsible for reviewing and analysing business processes, optimising workflows and leading project teams and communicating technical information to the business.
They are situated within the IT team but can also be involved in a range of business departments necessary to map out and fulfil company requirements.
Data business analyst
Salary: $106k AUD
This type of business analyst works closely with large sets of data to identify trends, visualise data and draw conclusions in order to aid in critical business decision-making.
Information security analyst
Protecting information data on the web is growing in demand. Information security analysts play a critical role in protecting an organisation’s information and data from cybercriminals. They achieve this through interpreting security data and maintenance of system networks.
About Upskilled (Delivered by Simplilearn)
We are Upskilled, an Australian leading and award-winning education provider of professional training and education, who understands the importance of a student's end goal.
We consult with Australian industry experts to ensure we fully understand industry training needs, and offer the most relevant online courses to support our students.
Upskilled seek out the world's best online courses and partners to provide our students with an unmatched learning experience.
We believe in flexible learning that leads to core career outcomes.
Placing students learning experience at the forefront of everything we do, Upskilled has partnered with Simplilearn - the world's number 1 online Bootcamp to deliver specialist IT courses, co-designed by industry-leading experts.
We always strive to innovate and understand your needs and interests as a student. If you’re looking to advance in your career, get in touch with our team of Australian-based consultants, who are with you every step of the way along your journey. We can point you in the right direction so that you can start on the pathway to building the career you love.