This nationally recognised course will equip you with a range of functional, technical and cognitive skills required for success in the human resources sector. If you enjoy working with other people and helping both employees and companies succeed, then a career in human resource management is for you.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human resources officer
- Human resources coordinator
What You'll Learn
- Support human resource functions and processes
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- Administer performance development processes
- Build and maintain business relationships
- Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 18 months
- There are no prerequisite academic requirements for this course, however, students must be 18 years of age or above.
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they're prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)