- December Promo: 20% Off Upfront Payment. Offer Ends December 29th
- Upfront and Payment Plans Available
Our ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology provides a solid base of knowledge and highly regarded skills to equip you for a broad range of IT roles. You will become proficient in configuring, securing and testing networks and servers, in addition to systems administration support, maintenance and troubleshooting. The networking course has been enhanced with new units covering the important area of cybersecurity, including responding to incidents. This is emerging as a critical skill for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) professionals.
You’ll become proficient in implementing information systems and software including Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Virtualisation Platforms. If you want to develop in-demand skills such as networking and cybersecurity, suitable for a wide range of roles in IT, this Certificate could be the ideal starting point.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Network Administrator
- Helpdesk Support
- Network Technician
What You'll Learn
- Develop strategies and apply critical thinking to work processes
- Install, manage and configure virtual environments
- Maintain the security and integrity of an organisation’s network and systems
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot networks for an organisation
- Identify and respond to cybersecurity threats and incidents
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 15 months
- Suits those currently working as administrators or technicians, or who aspire to work in these roles
- Builds on the knowledge, training and skills you have worked hard to attain
- Solidifies and formalises the experience and on-the-job skills you have developed
- Provides clear articulation pathways for higher education and on-going career development
- Gain unlimited access to the global leader in the online video training, Linkedin Learning.
About Lumify Learn
At Lumify Learn you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from Lumify Learn. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Lumify Learn, RTO Number 45994