- This course is only available to students in Victoria.
This course covers common skills for the plumbing industry as well as specialist streams relevant to gasfitting, drainage, sewerage, roof drainage and more.
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
2 nights per week part time and run for 41 weeks including 6 practical days that are delivered at Outer Northern Trade Training Centre. 407 High Street, Lalor
You will need to have completed the Certificate III in Plumbing.
Assignments, group or individual presentations, observation, practical demonstrations and written assessments.
Most materials are supplied.
After completing Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services CPC40912 you are able to undertake the state examination to become a licensed plumber.
Course Code: CPC40912
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS IN VICTORIA ONLY
About Builders Academy Australia
Builders Academy Australia is part of the Simonds Group which includes Simonds Homes, one of Australia’s 4th largest builder of detached housing in Australia and Victoria’s largest. This allows great insight into employee and industry focused educational delivery with an emphasis on the importance of meeting industry needs.
Based on the principle of “builders training builders”, BAA draws on its deep connections to Simonds Homes and with this close industry link, BAA provides the highest quality curriculum and training services to prepare graduates for today’s competitive workforce.
RTO number: 21583