CAL’s Dual Diploma of Human Resource Management and Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management you’ll gain key HR management skills with the Diploma, then further develop these skills with a strategic focus in the Advanced Diploma, expanding your career opportunities from HR management roles to senior and executive levels. With the Diploma, you’ll be equipped with skills in professional development and team performance through to implementing work health safety policies and managing employee relations. You’ll then take these skills to the next level with the Advanced Diploma where you’ll build your knowledge in strategic people management, risk management, change management and workforce planning.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Human Resources Director
- Senior Human Resources Manager
What You'll Learn
By completing this course, you’ll be prepared to confidently take your next steps towards becoming an HR Director, with vital communication skills to support you. You’ll be prepared to manage the strategic, tactical and operational aspects of the human resources function to meet business objectives. This includes the development and implementation of a future-proof workforce plan, leading team performance, risk management, and rolling out and managing organisational change across an organisation of any size.
- Manage employee relations to foster a positive workplace culture
- Manage strategic workforce planning to attract and retain the talent you need for future growth
- Manage organisational finances to monitor business financial position and manage risk
- Provide leadership across the organisation to increase engagement and develop a united culture
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approx. 20 months
This course requires students to meet entry requirements to undertake this course. To satisfy the entry requirements for this diploma, you must have either completed the following units:
- BSBHRM411 – Administer performance development processes;
- BSBHRM412 – Support employee and industrial relations;
- BSBHRM415 – Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
- BSBHRM417 – Support human resource functions and processes
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience. You will be required to submit evidence and complete a short eligibility conversation with one of our HR Learning Coaches
Find out more in your Course Guide, or speak to one of our Learning Consultants.
We’re excited to offer students studying with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year AHRI Professional Membership, valued at $396.
As a professional member, you’ll have access to valuable resources to support your HR career, be able to attend exclusive events to help you network and upskill, have exclusive access to the ASK: AHRI helpline for direct support from experienced HR professionals, be invited to join networking forums to build your professional network and learn about specialist HR topics, and have the opportunity to undertake the certification program to become recognised as an AHRI Certified HR Practitioner (CPHR). Terms and Conditions apply.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)