Who's It For?
- If you haven’t studied for a while or don’t have a science background and are wanting to enrol in a Health Science degree, this course is ideal for you. It’s also suited for people looking to gain a deeper understanding of human biology and communications skills
What You'll Learn
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of human anatomy, physiology, chemistry, and biochemistry
- Develop basic communication and critical thinking skills
Skills you’ll develop
- Critical thinking
- Digital literacy
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 6 months (full-time only)
To gain entry to an accredited undergraduate course at Endeavour College, applicants must satisfy the general requirements and other entry requirements by type of background.
General Requirements – All Applicants
All domestic applicants, regardless of background, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to attend an admissions interview upon submission of enrolment paperwork (in person or via teleconference / Skype)
- Must be 18 years of age within the first period of study
- Must meet self-declared minimum computer literacy standards and have unrestricted access to the internet and a personal email account
- Must read and understand the Inherent Course Requirements for the course into which they are seeking admission and accept them prior to enrolment in the course
Additional applicant background entry requirements (including English language and international students) are available through enquiring with the College.
Graduates will be eligible to pathway into further study with Endeavour College of Natural Health. Completion of this Certificate may also provide credits into other Higher Education Provider allied health qualifications.
Learn to critically evaluate peer reviewed published literature, understand a variety of research methodologies, statistical techniques, and importance of research ethics.
Introduces concepts of human physiology, anatomy and homeostasis within cellular, tissue and system levels, including nervous, muscular, skeletal and endocrine.
Introduces concepts of human physiology, anatomy and homeostasis within further system levels, including digestive, cardiovascular, immune, pulmonary, urinary and reproductive.
Introduces basic concepts of chemistry and biochemistry needed to understand chemical homeostasis at cellular, tissue and system levels.
About Endeavour College of Natural Health
Our vision is to promote and advance the philosophy and practice of natural medicine and wellbeing by producing high-quality graduates who will go on to be leaders in their fields of practice. We are dynamic and innovative whilst maintaining traditional wisdom in a personalised learning environment. We aim to create an empowering experience achieving excellence in teaching and learning and connecting with the community.
We are enrolling now for Semester 1 study with our on-campus intake commencing 3 August 2020.
As a direct entry institution, you do not need to wait for end of year results release or need to apply via a tertiary admissions centre. You can apply to study directly through us at any time.
Enquire about one of our courses today for more information on enrolling with Endeavour College!
Endeavour College of Natural Health is a trading name of Australian College of Natural Medicine Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 31489)