- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding.
- This course is not delivered by an official TAFE institution. This course is delivered by LET Training, a nationally accredited private training provider.
This diploma qualification will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve your career goals in management. This course will help you lead and manage people in a variety of business contexts. It’s a management level course to prepare you for jobs in management in a range of industries.
Is this the right course for me?
This course will give you guidance on managing teams, departments, and projects to ensure a business runs smoothly. You will analyse the latest management theories, management styles, organisation strategy, risk management, and learn how to effectively manage and lead teams using proven communication solutions. You will also learn how to attract and retain the best talent to achieve business goals, and build a competitive advantage.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Team leader
- Product Manager
- Service Manager
- Office Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Senior Manager
- Head of Strategy
- Head of Accounts Management
- Head of People and Culture
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 12 months to complete this qualification, although many complete it in less time.
We find our students complete this qualification in varying time frames. It really does depend on your life situation, and time availability.
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience
Recognition Of Prior Learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions
- Participate in interviews with your assessor
You will submit your evidence for evaluation to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
This qualification requires completion of twelve (12) units of competency, about 690 Nominal Hours, comprising four (4) core units and eight (8) elective units – addressing a variety of topics and subject-matter areas:
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations' needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)