Popular NT TAFE Courses
There are TAFE course providers all over Australia. Usually they are dedicated TAFE institutes that provide pathways to certain universities, but TAFE in NT is provided by the regional university – Charles Darwin University. You don’t have to complete TAFE in Darwin, however, as there are campuses all over the rather vast Northern Territory region, including Alice Springs, Casuarina, Katherine, Palmerston, Nhulunbuy, Jabiru, Tennant Creek and Yulara. The incredibly diverse range of Darwin TAFE courses available extends from Certificate I all the way through to postgraduate degrees.
Popular TAFE Courses in NT
- Diploma of Counselling
- Certificate in MYOB 19
- Certificate III in Education Support (Teacher’s Aide)
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Share Trading and Investment
- Certificate II in Nail Technology
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Diploma of Events
- Certificate III in Disability
Charles Darwin University
Charles Darwin University offers the full spectrum of TAFE certificates and diplomas to students at its various campuses in NT.
- Certificate I in Business
- Certificate II in Music
- Certificate III in Retail Banking
- Certificate IV in Engineering
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Doctor of Teaching
Charles Darwin University also offers a range of Darwin TAFE short courses for students in NT, including Cultural Awareness in the Workplace, Accounting for Non-Accountants, Microsoft Excel, and Problem Solving and Decision Making.
TafeCourses.com.au’s regularly updated education portal will help you find the TAFE courses you’re looking for in Darwin, Northern Territory, and anywhere else in Australia.