A career in community service is a very rewarding one, allowing you to enrich the lives of others and use your compassion and skills to help them build a better life for themselves. Community Services is one of the fastest-growing sectors in Australia.
In this course, you will learn to develop your skills and knowledge in managing, coordinating and/or delivering person-centred services to individuals, groups and communities. Consider a CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services for a fulfilling career allowing you to make a difference in people’s lives.
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- Western Australia
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a school certificate or equivalent.
Student selection process
Insight Training’s student selection process is designed to ensure that you are enrolled in the qualification that best meets your needs. Insight Training’s selection criteria will take into account various factors when deciding upon which students will be offered places in the program including:
- All work books
- The students’ needs and desired outcomes
- The ability and commitment of the students to complete the course
- Eligibility requirements listed in the applicable National Training Package
- Students existing ability in the ACSF core skills, (learning, reading, writing, oral communication and numeracy) Students not meeting these requirements will be directed to more suitable qualifications or skill development programs
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Provide employment opportunities
- Personal counselling services (if required)
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
To be assessed as competent in this qualification, students are required to complete 100-120 hours of supervised work placement with an approved community services workplace.
The exact number of hours required is determined by the stream or specialisation chosen. Evidence provided by the supervisor will contribute to assessment of the student’s ability to work at this level.
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)