- This course is not accredited by ASQA and not delivered by an official TAFE institution. This course is delivered by a private training provider
- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
How to advance your Bookkeeping career in more ways than one.
Want to advance your Bookkeeping career and earn more? Well, this is how you go about it: AAT Accounting Technician Pathway for Bookkeepers. Sharpen those bookkeeping skills needed to progress to a more senior level. It builds on the practical bookkeeping skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Business Bookkeeping. You’ll learn about Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, and Taxation. Plus, on completion, you’ll gain certified accounting technician status so you’ll stand out to employers.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Approximately 400 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
- Fast track your bookkeeping career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an Approved Training Provider
- Become a certified accounting technician
- Gain this qualification for your CV and stand out from the crowd
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- FREE Student Membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia upon enrolment
- FREE Graduate Associate Membership of IPA on completion, plus gain certified accounting technician status
- FREE access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 useful textbooks
- FREE six months access to MYOB, plus receive the Official Xero Advisor Certification on completion
This Course is Accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive Unlimited Support from Experienced Tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be Awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
1. Certificate in Business Bookkeeping
Take the first step with our Certificate in Business Bookkeeping. Learn to balance the books with our online course. You’ll be able to prepare GST returns and keep business accounts. Learn to analyse and interpret a profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
2. Advanced Certificate in Accounting
Step two is completing the Advanced Certificate in Accounting. This compressive qualification covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance. This comprehensive course builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Accounting. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.
3. AAT Certified Accounting Technician Program
Step three is completing the Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) program offered by AAT. The CAT Program consists of ten modules, including a final assessment. All of the learning material is provided in an easy to use the online platform, and each module consists of a set of topic areas, and concludes with a summary and review, with the exception of Module 10 which contains an assessment that requires a passing grade.
There are a variety of subjects within each core module.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.